- IVR telephone surveys. Find out more...
- Post-contact telephone IVR surveys (agent invitation). Find out more...Here, your agent invites a caller to take part in an automated survey during a telephone call with your company. If the participant accepts, the agent simply transfers the call to the Opinion-8 telephone surveying system. This can be done on calls to or from your company or organisation.
- Post-contact telephone IVR surveys (invitation by message).Find out more...The caller is informed by an automatic recorded message (before being connected to the agent) that your organisation is running a caller survey and if wishing to participate, should ask the agent to put the call through at the end. In this way, the participants are self-selecting which helps combat ‘agent cherry-picking’ of calls. This method can be used in combination with others.
- Post-contact telephone IVR surveys (stealth mode invitation). Find out more...Callers to your company are asked by recorded message whether they would like to participate in a survey at the end of their calls. Those who elect to do so, press a specified key on their telephones. Once the participant’s conversation with the agent is finished, the call is automatically routed to Opinion-8’s survey system. This method facilitates survey participation unbiased by the agent as the agent does not know which caller will be surveyed.
- Post-contact telephone IVR surveys via call back. Find out more...This method allows callers to request a call back so that they can participate in a survey. Once callers leave their details they are called back either immediately or some time after their call finishes, so that they can participate in the survey.
- Caller-accessed inbound IVR telephone surveys. Find out more...In this scenario, the caller calls the survey line directly, without previously speaking to your call centre or organisation and without being transferred by an agent. Typically the caller has been advised of a freephone number which he or she has then called at a convenient time.
- Outbound IVR telephone surveys (agent invitation). Find out more...Here, a member of your organisation contacts the prospective participant by way of an outgoing telephone call. If the participant accepts the invitation to take part in your survey, the call is transferred to Opinion-8’s survey system. Opinion-8′s survey system is also sophisticated enough to recognise answer machines and will leave a suitable message in those instances.
- Automated outbound IVR telephone surveys. Find out more...If you want to survey your customers’ levels of satisfaction with your call centre, this method has the enormous benefit of requiring no agent participation or co-operation. It is, in the main, entirely automated and works by performing an automated IVR call to the customer to conduct your survey.
- IVR telephone surveys (email invitation). Find out more...These surveys are very useful for surveying employees who may have access to email but not the Internet. The email will usually carry a freephone number of the survey for the participant to call. Additionally, the email can carry a reference number to identify or categorise the participant.
- IVR telephone surveys (invitation by written/ printed or verbal communication). Find out more...On this occasion, the participant is invited by letter or other piece of fulfilment to participate in a survey by way of a freephone telephone call. Other invitation methods could include a poster, advertising, word-of-mouth or a radio or television advertisement.
- IVR telephone surveys (invitation by SMS message). Find out more...Participants can be invited by text. Conveniently, in this method, the text message is stored and available on the device used to make the call to the survey line.
- Post-contact telephone IVR surveys (agent invitation). Find out more...
- Web-based surveys. Find out more...
- Web-based surveys: open feedback link on websites.Find out more...A link is made available on your company’s website or Intranet, enabling visitors to your site to participate in a survey.
- Pop-up surveys on websites. Find out more...Web surveys can be popped up in front of visitors to your company’s website or Intranet.
- Web-based surveys (invitation via a link from an email). Find out more...Emails carrying a link to your web survey can be sent to prospective participants.
- Web-based surveys (invitation by written/ printed or verbal communication).Find out more...It is possible to communicate the URL (link) of your survey to prospective participants by a number of other methods. You could consider a letter, a poster or a radio or television advertisement.
- Web-based surveys: open feedback link on websites.Find out more...
- Two-way SMS surveys. Find out more...If you want to survey your customers by SMS (text) messaging, Opinion-8 has an option for you.
- You can initiate your survey by sending an outbound message to the participant, soliciting a response.
- After a response is received, further questions can be sent by subsequent text messages to elicit further responses.
- Alternatively the survey can be participant-initiated. In this instance, the participant sends feedback in the form of an SMS message to a mobile shortcode for instance.
- We can tailor each response to include specific information, such as a product name.
- Dependent questions can be triggered by previous responses allowing more dynamic analysis of your survey data.
Implementation is quick, simple and cost-effective.
Opinion-8 is an easy and affordable survey tool if you want feedback from a small group or from thousands of people.
Find out more...
- Opinion-8′s hosted solution is operated as a SaaS platform.
- Opinion-8 is also available as an on-premise solution.
- There are minimal set-up fees. Survey charges are on a per use basis. Contact us for a pricing illustration.
- There is no minimum contract term and we do not require you to pay by credit card.
- Surveys can be set up or amended within a day or two.
- Our automated telephone and web survey technology supports multilingual and multi country surveys.
- No extra equipment is needed. It’s all done online via a secure website, accessible via a unique password and PIN number.
- All management activities such as reporting can be performed via any Internet browser. Opinion-8 does not require any special software to be installed on the user’s computer. There are no per user licensing issues with Opinion-8.
Opinion-8 allows you to capture exactly the information you need.
We have a great deal of experience in designing and creating surveys and can help you devise a survey to completely meet your requirements. With Opinion-8, you can tailor the data you collect to entirely suit your specifications. Find out more...
- You can capture verbatim comments. Open comments can be left either as audio on telephone surveys or as text in web surveys, and can be easily transcribed.
- If you have more questions than can be accommodated in a short survey, questions can be randomised or rotated so that a proportion of questions is answered by every caller.
- Dependent questions can also be set up, triggered by previous responses.
- Agent IDs can be attached to allow agent performance monitoring. Caller IDs and customer numbers can be attached for integration with any existing CRM systems. Notes or files can be attached to individual questionnaires, and a follow-up status assigned. Call recordings can also be attached.
- SMS and email alerts can be set up for any survey. You can be alerted when a customer has left comments, or if a certain number of questionnaires have been completed, or if satisfaction levels fall below a defined acceptable standard.
Collating and analysing your feedback couldn’t be easier.
Whether you choose an automated telephone survey, an online survey or a combination of both, results for all survey types can be seen online on a secure website, in clear and simple graphs as well as in a spreadsheet. Find out more...
- Opinion-8’s easy to use graphing tools give instant analysis of data. Graphic reports are easily printable and can be sent by email without losing their context.
- You can create a list of frequently used reports. These can be displayed as favourites on your home page and can automatically refresh/ cycle.
- Results can be ranked by agent, allowing easy comparison for performance management.
- Filters allow analysis of results by agent ID, contact centre, team etc.
- We give you all the training you need including a comprehensive written support document to help you make the most of the Opinion-8 reporting tool.